How can I connect from MS-DOS to Oracle Server 7.3

From: Stefan Fallet <stfallet_at_fallet.com>
Date: 1997/06/03

Hi,

I need to connect to Oracle Server 7.3 from an MSDOS
(C-Lnaguage)programm.

Is there any way to do this. Oracle told me, SQLNET Version 1 is the only way,
but it is not available anymore. Does anyone know any other way.

Thanks

Stefan

--

Stefan Fallet
_

(((*)
Kirchgasse 9 Tel : +49 7032 / 9852 0
( \
D-71154 Nufringen Fax : +49 7032 / 9852 90
(___\
Germany E-Mail : stfallet_at_fallet.com _||