Re: SQL*Net 2.x, Win95, SPX

From: TurkBear <jvgreco_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1997/06/02

I have used that type of connection for 7.2 , and now, 7.3 database connectivity. ( Netware Intranetware Client for Win95, SqlNet 2.x.x )---

One thing to note is that the TNSNAMES.ORA that Win95 apps use is in the Orawin95/network/admin directory, not the one the 16-bit Win3.1 apps use ( the one in Oracle.ini) ... Check this first, and if that's not the problem, let me know by E-Mail

John.Greco_at_dot.state.mn.us
Oracle DBA
MnDOT Human Resource Office