AZ-Phx-DBA

From: H.L. Yoh Company <hlyoh_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1997/06/02

The H.L. Yoh Company is a recognized leader in the Information Systems Consulting industry. In business since 1940, we are the oldest company providing highly Technical contract employment services. We deal exclusively with client companies involved in cutting edge technologies from various industries.

We have an immediate need for 5 Oracle appliecation developers. Candidates must be available to go permanent after a 6 month contract duration. Also need to have forms 4.5 and reports 2.5 experience. Will be working on an Windows '95 platform.

Rate: $30-45/hr
Duration: 6 months contract to permanent

Interested candidates please forward resumes to:

Andrew Wayne
H.L. Yoh Company
100 W. Clarendon #1455
Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 235-9295 ext 222
Fax (602) 280-1022
e-mail: hlyoh_at_primenet.com Received on Mon Jun 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT