ODBC driver for Oracle 7.2 and Excel 97 using Win '95

From: Marc Plotnick <MarcPlot_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/06/02

Most people in my department use Windows 95 and Excel 95 or Excel 4.3 and have no problems getting external data using MS Query. I just received a new PC with Excel 97. Unfortunately the same ODBC driver does not seem to work. Does anyone know the proper ODBC driver version that will work with Win '95, Oracle 7.2, and Excel 97.

Please let me know if there are any special instructions for setting up Oracle to interact with MS Excel 97.

Thanks,

Marc
MarcPlot_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Mon Jun 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT