Re: **PLEASE HELP** Oracle Stored Procedures question

From: Randy Spitz <rspitz_at_gte.net>
Date: 1997/06/01

Delphi 3.0 with BDE 4.0 does have a CURSOR type that would allow you to do this. Time to upgrade!

-Randy

P.S. Borland Tech Support is currently working on an example that should be on their web site soon(SQL Links area).

NNOOR <Nnoor_at_cris.com> wrote in article
<5lootn$lp1_at_chronicle.concentric.net>...