Newbie Role Q

From: Elliot Ross <eross#_at_serviceware.ca>
Date: 1997/05/29

I posted this once before, I did not get a response, however my ISP did replace a server, so god only knows......

I thought that I could define a role (ie Developer), grant create etc to role developer, then add user_ID to the role, and voila, user_ID has create etc rights.

It did not work. What am I doing wrong ??

--
My EMail address contains a # to try to
thwart mail spamming.