US-Chic-IL-Oracle S&D/Logistics/Functional Consultant-Permanent

From: Human Resources <gtjobs_at_inlink.com>
Date: 1997/05/29

US-Chic-IL-Oracle S&D/Logistics/Functional Consultant-Permanent

 GRANT THORNTON, Advanced Technologies Consulting

 Grant Thornton LLP is the seventh-largest accounting and management consulting firm in the U.S. with a 70-year history of providing services to middle market companies and large, multinational organizations. e have an unequaled reputation for excellence and leadership in the manufacturing and distribution environment and sound experience in the financial services, construction, real estate, and exempt organization industries.

We are looking for experienced professionals with a few of the following skills;

Must have Oracle Salaes and distribution module experience Must have experience with Logistics
Oracle Financials
Oracle Financials and Manufacturing
funtional
Oracle RDBMS
Oracle Tools
MRP
BAAN
SAP
Unix
Methodology experience is a big plus
Oracle Financials Modules
Oracle DBA experience is a big plus

  Please include salary requirements, availability, and relocation constraints. Feel free to call Jeff Dellinger at 800-366-3202 extension 309 to discuss career opportunities at Grant Thornton. Must be willing to travel (travel percentage depends upon the position).

   I will also need a faxed or word attached resume when you get a free minute. If your skills and technical background fit our needs we will contact you to arrange an interview. Thanks again for your response and I look forward to discussing career opportunities at Grant Thornton with you in the near future.

 Respectfully,

 Jeffrey Dellinger
 Grant Thornton LLP
 800-366-3202