ENTRY LEVEL ORACLE DBA Seeks Employment

From: SatarNag <satarnag_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/29

28-MAY-97 Dear Sir:
I have recently completed the ORACLE DBA Master's program, and currently seeking employment opportunities that will allow me to use my knowledge. Monetary compensation is not a factor, for it is the experience that I seek. I feel that I will be a strong canidate for companies seeking either an Entry-level DBA or an assistant DBA. Any assistance in acquiring employment will be greatly appreciated. I thank you for your time, and look forward to a favorable response.

Respectfully Submitted,
Mr. Satar Naghshineh
E-mail SatarNag_at_aol.com Received on Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT