Question: Web development

From: Rajeev Shankar <raj_at_insight.att.com>
Date: 1997/05/28

Hello Everyone:

I need to display the contents of a query in an oracle database(7.2) to the web. We have an apache server installed . The webserver and the database reside on the same machine (Solaris). I do realize that in order to do this I have to create html input forms and write a cgi script in perl or ProC. We do not have oracle webserver. Can someone point me to some examples or suggest books to accomplish this?

Thanks

Rajeev