Re: Move from AIX to Sun Solaris

From: Mike Morgan <mmorgan1_at_mail.tds.net>
Date: 1997/05/28

Generally a fairly easy transition. However, be aware that Oracle uses an AIX kernel extension to handle interprocess communication. On Solaris, you will need to configure shared memory and semaphores in /etc/system (or does Solaris stick the system file somewhere else?)

Good luck,
Mike Morgan

Dave Ruhde <druhde_at_facstaff.wisc.edu> wrote in article <337B600B.66_at_facstaff.wisc.edu>...