Re: DEV/2000

From: Cecil D'Souza <cecil_at_total.net>
Date: 1997/05/28

 Oracle Product Document Library (C) Oracle Corporation   Manual: ORACLE 7.2 SERVER CODES Reference: A19483-2

 ORA-03121      no interface driver connected - function not
          performed

  Cause:  This message occurs usually because the SQL*Net
          driver is not loaded into memory or there is a
          mismatch of the version of the driver. A user

          program linked with an obsolete library may also
          cause this message. Only programs provided by
          Oracle Corporation should use this interface.

  Action: If the message occurred during use of a program
          provided by Oracle Corporation, contact customer
          support. If a user program caused the message,
          relink the program with current versions of the
          Oracle libraries.

HTH Cecil D'Souza

blueb_at_erols.com wrote in article <338a55a9.13906904_at_news.erols.com>...