Pathetic Oracle Performance With Stored Procedure

From: AlwynCoopr <alwyncoopr_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/27

Hi,
  I have just written a package containg some dynamic sql and a table of types. And it is so so slow its pathetic. Now one of my team told me tables are slow and a table of types would be terrrible.

  Why is this the case and anyone have any idea what oracle are going to do about this?

 Nicholas Received on Tue May 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT