Job:Sql-Web Programmer

From: Nicole Sampogna <Nicole_at_sybint.com>
Date: 1997/05/27

Sybarite Interactive, inc.
150 W. 25th Street, ste. 1202
New York, NY 10001
TL 212.989.9443 x.5 / FX 212.989.9573

Contact: Nicole Sampogna
nicole_at_syint.com

Computer Science and Web Developer
Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Summer Positions

Sybarite Interactive, Inc., a New York City Internet software developer, is looking for competent
- SQL PROGRAMMER

The SQL programmer :
- MS SQL Server

The Web Connectivity Programmer:
Connectivity Tools:
- Java/JDBC

Sybarite Interactive, Inc. creates a web based program, called TOWN, that allows ordinary Web sites to become virtual communities. TOWN is currently being used by Xerox and TRW. Sybarite also creates database back-ends for Web sites.

        We are looking for individuals who want the challenge of pushing the envelope on creating software for the Internet. Sybarite's mission is to take ordinary graphical Web sites and make them a dynamic place where individuals can share information and communicate with each.

        We are in a strategic partnership with Itochu Technology, which is the largest distributor of Sun Workstations in the world. They also manage the infrastructure for both Pathfinder and Columbia house Websites. Furthermore, they are a partner in the Excite search engine and in the Java Fund.

http://www.sybint.com  		Sybarite's Home Page
http://www.docuworld.com	Xerox TOWN enhanced site
http://www.ccs2.com		TRW site
http://www.empirebat.com	Empire Battery