designer web parameters?

From: Duane Raymond <duaner_at_ai.aiesec.org>
Date: 1997/05/27

   Hello there
I've got an interesting problem with designer 1.3.2

Member and member_company are linked as follows:

member_comp > ----------- member

Now I want to have a web application that: -first you select an LC in member_company (with start_date,...) and then I want to go to the table member and see only those members with that company!!! Interesting problem, if you ask me! Is it with passing parameters, or can you do that in the same module, I don't know
Especially if you haven't had any course about generation.

I hope you can help me out!!!

Please also respond to nicoj_at_ai.aiesec.org

Thanks

    Nico Received on Tue May 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT