DEV/2000

From: <blueb_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/05/27

Hi there:

I bought a book "ORACLE UNLEASHED" that came with a copy of Developer 2000. The installation of the software on my Windows 95 machine went without problems. However I keep getting this error message when I try to run any module of the program: "ORA-03121 NO INTERFACE DRIVER CONNECTED - FUNCTION NOT PERFORMED". Can anyone tell the steps I need to follow to correct the CONNECTION problem? Your help will be sincerely appreciated. Received on Tue May 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT