Oracle & Visual Basic [ ODBC or ! ODBC ] ?

From: Patrick Dockhorn <Patrick_Dockhorn_at_hp.com>
Date: 1997/05/25

Hi,

does anyone know of a (preferably free) product or way to access an Oracle database from a Visual Basic application ? I guess there is a solution using ODBC, but I would be particularly interested in a solution that avoids this bottleneck-technology.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Patrick

--
Patrick Dockhorn / HP Professional Services Germany
There are two rules for success in life: