DBA Certification - TEST PAPERS ????

From: Cecil D'Souza <cecil_at_total.net>
Date: 1997/05/24

Hi DBA Gurus,

I am hunting for some sample test papers for my DBA certification. Could anyone guide me as to where I can lay my hands on some test questions/sample test papers to help me prepare for the exam.

I am aware of the piddly stuff I received from the Chauncey Group which was anything but useful from an examination preparation point of view.

I'm sure there are many certified DBA's around who would be willing to guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Cecil (cecil_at_total.net) Received on Sat May 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT