Problem connecting Personal Oracle w/ ODBC on Win95

From: Joseph Stegman <joseph_at_beachnet.com>
Date: 1997/05/24

I am trying to connect to my copy of personal Oracle (v 7.2) on Win95 through the ODBC drivers. But I am getting the following error message:

Sqlstate: IM130
Native error code: 160
Driver Message: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1157 (oracle72)

Here are the versions of the programs I'm using:
Personal Oracle: 7.2.2.3.1
Req'd Support Files: 7.2.2.3.1
Oracle ODBC Driver: 1.13.5.0.0.4
Oracle Call Interface: 7.2.2.3.1

Sql Net Add-on: 2.2.2.1.0
Sql Net Client: 2.2.2.1.0
SqlPlus: 3.2.2.0.1

I CAN connect with SQLPlus and the Database Navagator. The ORAHOME directory is in the path.
I did set up a Data definition in the 32bit ODBC admin control panel. I selected the oracle database odbc driver and entered the PO7/PO7 user id/password and I've tried using 2: in the database name field and leaving it blank.

Any help woul be appreciated.
Thanks
Joseph Received on Sat May 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT