Re: OCI libraries for Linux

From: Bjorn Borud <borud_at_guardian.no>
Date: 1997/05/23

[aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu (Atif Ahmad Khan)]

| Not to mention the fact that Linux is a rock solid OS and a capable
| users/admins do not require support. But if you need it, its there
| and of much higher quality than the BIG guys.

you forgot to mention USENET and the various mailing-lists. with Linux you can get in touch with people who will solve your problem for free and much faster than the larger vendors can help you. with all the hype about the Internet and access to information I find it strange that the people who contribute the most to the hype aren't actually using the Internet's potential.

-Bjørn

--
 Bjørn Borud <borud_at_guardian.no>       | "The Net interprets censorship
 <URL:http://www.pvv.unit.no/~borud/>  | as damage and routes around it."