Oracle 7.3 Questions

From: Chris Lueth <clueth_at_trinity1.com>
Date: 1997/05/22

My database crashed last night with an internal error while creating a new table from an existing one. The error message I get when I try to run a shutdown is ORA 00600 with a 2141 in the first field. oerr says to report this as a bug. Is this a known bug to anyone and, more hopefully, a known solution?

Now that the database is down fixing it has been circular. It needs repairs but I can't open it to perform them. It there a way to open the database and drop a tablespace when in this condition?

Thanks,

Chris

Oracle user for 7+ months but feels like a lifetime Received on Thu May 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT