ASP->Oracle

From: Per Andersson <per.andersson_at_enator.se>
Date: 1997/05/22

Hi!

I have a NT4 and Oracle 7.3 database...

I have a system DSN to oracle...
  (Oracle ODBC driver for 7.2)

IDC/HTX works fine against my Oracle database using the very same system DSN, but ASP will not start running. ASP works OK against access so I known it works.

When I try ASP against Oracle I get the following error-message in the "rs.open ..."-statement:

[Oracle][ODBC Oracle Driver]Descriptor type is out of range.

What can be my problem?

Is it possible that I'm using Oracle 7.2 odbc-driver that causes the problem?

Can anyone give me a clue...? ( please )

Per Andersson, Enator, Sweden Received on Thu May 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT