Re: PL/SQL "table" question...

From: Ranganathan Chakravarthi <ranga_at_shell.one.net>
Date: 1997/05/22

Vijay Damodaran (vijayd_at_nortel.com) wrote:
:
: When I try to execute this script, I get the following error:
:
: ORA-06550: line 6, column 10:
: PLS-00382: expression is of wrong type
: ORA-06550: line 7, column 50:
: PLS-00487: Invalid reference to variable 'ADM'
:

I tried the same thing and got the same error. I came to a conclusion that tables cannot be passed as parameters to functions/procedures. I might be wrong. Let me know if you find an answer. TIA,