Stored Proc question

From: Prashant Prabhudesai <pprabhu_at_gftpd-mail.citicorp.com>
Date: 1997/05/21

Hi:

I am trying to display multiple records in a stored procedure.

We have a VB/ODBC application which calls the stored proc.

For some reason I am unable to get this working.

Stored Proc :

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE test_proc
AS
BEGIN SELECT batch_id from batch_info;

END test_proc;

/

ERRORS: This one says INTO missing,
When I add INTO CLAUSE, The Stored Proc compiles but then It fails on EXECUTE ERROR MSG: FETCH returns more than One Row.

Basically I would like to get all the rows when I execute the stored proc.

Any Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Prashant Received on Wed May 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT