Re: sqlplus bug

From: Paul Brewer <paulb_at_pbrewer.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/05/21

In article <3381bf6b.1394490_at_news.dvol.com>, Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_dvol.com> writes
>Has anyone else noticed a bug in sqlplus 3.3 for Windows? I find that
>if I run a query with "support non-blocking" turned on and switch to
>another application, sometimes the results get printed on the wrong
>part of the window and the whole window display gets screwed up. I end
>up having to clear the display to be able to use it again.
>--

We're running NT and 95 - not sure about 16 bit. I use plus33.exe exclusively (the line mode version) rather than plus33w. Seems vastly superior in all respects except scrolling backwards - in particular recall and editing of command history. To cancel a query, control c.

--
Paul Brewer