data missing? logfile question...

From: MARGARET MARY-THERESA BROWN, SUNY BUFFALO <oispeggy_at_ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu>
Date: 1997/05/20

Occasionally, like once every 3 months, my users will complain that the *know* they entered some data and now it has disappeared. I don't think they are imagining this so I want to find out what could possibly be causing a problem like this?

I do have something set up to delete any archive or rdo.log files over 10 days old. I maybe get 2 per day of these at the most. Could deleting these be causing a problem? Thanks.

After 5/31 this account is gone so at that time send any mail to: oispeggy_at_acsu.buffalo.edu

Thanks,