Re: Internal error ORA-3106/OCI, help needed

From: Bill Manry <B.Manry_at_upsizeme.us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/05/20

Mandrake (4353-300_at_online.de) wrote:
>I get this return code by calling ofen() for a specific table.

There are several known/closed bugs with this symptom on various Oracle platforms. You probably are encountering one of them. I suggest you contact Oracle World Wide Support. They will need to know the release of Oracle you are using and the platform (hardware and OS) on which it is running.

/b

--
Bill Manry  -  IBM Products Division  -  Oracle Corporation
These are my opinions, not necessarily Oracle's.