Re: Oracle Delphi Performance

From: Marc Scheuner <marc.scheuner_at_NO.SPAM.PLEASE.ch>
Date: 1997/05/20

xxx_at_no_spam.net (Clayton J Andrews) wrote:
>Something that does seem strange though is that the logon
>time to the listner server can take as long as 30 sec's. Don't
>suppose you know of any way to accelerate this process? :-)

Should you find out something about how to speed up the logon process, please let me know, too! The single step that takes longest in the startup of our Delphi 1.0 / Oracle 7.2 application is the database logon.......

Marc

Marc Scheuner, marc.scheuner_at_bernoise.ch CH-3001 BERNE, Switzerland Received on Tue May 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT