Oracle Installer Problem

From: Miguel Sanchez <miguelsanchez_at_unn.unisys.com>
Date: 1997/05/19

Need help trying to figure out how get the Oracle Installer to recognize currently installed products. This is what happened. Oracle Installer would hang and simply display a gray screen. Decided to reinstall Oracle Installer and now it only recognizes the Installer and no other Oracle products. Can anyone tell me how I can get it to see the other products? Received on Mon May 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT