Oracle8's new features

From: Julie Kawamura <julie_at_leahi.aloha.com>
Date: 1997/05/19

:I understand that Oracle8 is going to come out soon. Does anyone : know what are going to be some of the new features?

You can get discounts on most of Oracle's software by using this Url that was sent to their customers (of which I am one). You can also get trial versions through this Url: http://www.oracle.com/oraclestore/coupon You neet to type "discount" (without the " "). Offer ends at end of month. Received on Mon May 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT