JDBC and Oracle Win95 ODBC driver problem

From: <_at_amgen.com>
Date: 1997/05/18

I have a Windows 95 PC, with JDK1.1 (including JDBC and JDBC/ODBC bridge), Personal Oracle 7 for Win95 (Beta, I got for free), and PO7 ODBC driver(downloaded from Oracle web site) Installed.

Now I want to use Java to build a front end for PO7, I defined data source in ODBC administrator, and able to access Oracle from Access 95.

But when I try to run the ODBC/JDBC example program, it shows me an excepotion of some descriptor out of range. If I run the example against a Access 95 data source, it works with no problem.

Does anybody have same experience?

MC
*** Disclaimer: These are the opinions of the poster not Amgen Inc.*** Received on Sun May 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT