Re: Rollback Buffer Help!

From: James Darden <jimpd_at_seanet.com>
Date: 1997/05/18

Okay that sounds easy and I'm sure it is...but not for a novice like me. How do I increase the storage parameters in the rollback segment? I tried doing it but I failed to figure out what the name of the rollback segment was (I think that was the problem). I'm sure I'm not the first person to run into this problem. My tablespace is 50MB so I don't think I will exceed that. My Oracle manual gives me the SQL statement and all the options but I'd like to see a real world example of how to do this.

Thanks again in advance for all the help.

Sheilah Scheurich <scheuric_at_sprynet.com> wrote in article <337d31e4.4306394_at_news.interserv.com>...