Chinese Character

From: <mawings_at_uxmail.ust.hk>
Date: 1997/05/17

I am using Oracle 7.3 on HPUX and SQL*Net on a Windows 95 machine. I try the SQL sheet to store some chinese character to oracle and it works! But then , I want to retrieve the data use SQL sheet and it give me rubbish. Can any one know how to solve this non-english double byte character problem? Please help!

Brenda
mawings_at_uxmail.ust.hk Received on Sat May 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT