Dynamic sql from FORMS 4.5

From: Abiy Alemu <abiy_at_biotec.jouy.inra.fr>
Date: 1997/05/16

Hi friends,

I would like to make a SELECT statement (dynamically) from FORMS 4.5. Is it possible to make a FORMS_DDL('SELECT INTO something ...') ? Or is there any other method to issue a select statement from a field of type VARCHAR2 containing the query. My block looks like this .

	col1	col2				col3
	001	XX		SELECT sth FROM table WHERE sth2 = sth3
	002	YY		SELECT sth ............

Thank you

| If the only tool you have is a | Abiy Alemu abiy_at_biotec.jouy.inra.fr |
| hammer, everything in the world | 9, avenue calmels |
| seems like a nail.____________________| 92270 Bois colombes (France)________|