How much HDD does Forms 4.5 for Win95 use?

From: <Braun_at_nos.pam>
Date: 1997/05/16

I've had PO7 from the Sams "Oracle unleashed" CD going (Win 95 ver) for some time now.
Could someone who is running the trial ver. of Forms4.5 off this disk tell me, about how many megs of hard-drive it needs?

BTW: I assume this is the 16-bit version of Forms, does it have any problems connecting to the 32-bit PO7 in Win95?

Thanks in advance. Received on Fri May 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT