Need help on Oraperl !!

From: <pdemeyer_at_cri.univ-lr.fr>
Date: 1997/05/13

Hi !

I'm not sure this is the right place to post, but ...

Where can I get detailed help on oraperl ???

Or maybe someone of you already had the problem : my function ora_login doesn't work with the new version of Oracle database, version 7.3.2.2, I don't even get any error message... What happens ??

Thanks for your help.

Patrice
pdemeyer_at_cri.univ-lr.fr Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT