TNS_ADMIN and 32 bit SQL*Net (Win95)

From: Scott <sjohnson_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/05/13

When using 16 bit SQL*Net, I could place a line in the oracle.ini file which would point to a network copy of the tnsnames.ora file. 32bit SQL*Net doesn't create an oracle.ini file. How do I alter the default tnsnames.ora location with 32bit SQL*Net running under Win95?

Thanks,
Scott Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT