Oracle Development (programing and documentation) standards needed

From: Minion <sklobe_at_itw.com>
Date: 1997/05/13

I've been tasked to create development standards for our custom code and modifications to Oracle Financials.

Does anyone out there have a document which describes naming conventions, documentation standards, programming standards and the like for the ORACLE RDBMS and Developer/2000
tool sets? I would like to examine other shops standards for possible inclusion in our proceedures.

Also, has anyone seen ORACLE corp's standards in electronic format? A URL perhaps?

Any and all assistance in this endeveor would be greatly appreciated.

Steve Klobe Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT