Show current user in a Crystal Report?

From: Andreas Ritzer <aritzer_at_islandnet.com>
Date: 1997/05/12

Is it possible to show the currently connected user in a Crystal Report? I am using the VBX control to link to crystal reports for our reporting tool and I would like to be able to show the connected user on the header of the report. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Andreas
aritzer_at_islandnet.com!
(remove the trailing ! to reply) Received on Mon May 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT