I WILL WORK FOR FREE

From: SatarNag <satarnag_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/12

12-MAY-97 Dear Reader,
I have completed the ORACLE DBA Master's Program, and I am currently in pursuit of an employment opportunity in LA/Orange county, California that will challenge my knowledge and allow me to gain valuable work experience in the process. Monetary compensation is not a factor, for it is the Experience that I seek. If you are looking for a back-up/assistant DBA or require additional information, Please e-mail me at SatarNag_at_aol.com.

Thank You,
Satar Naghshineh

hm (714) 552-1564
fax (714) 552-1827 Received on Mon May 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT