Re: Generating graphs from Oracle data?

From: Mike Christensen <mike_at_soft-tek.com>
Date: 1997/05/12

Atif Ahmad Khan wrote:

> I have some data in Oracle tables that I would like to represent in graphs.
> Is there any good way of automatically generating graphs? My final goal is
> to make these graphs available over the web. I am using Solaris X86 2.5.1,
> Oracle 7.3.2.2.0 and Oracle Webserver 1.1.

Please take a look at GRAFSMAN/WWW from Soft-tek International, Inc. You will find a live demonstration on our website:

http://www.soft-tek.com

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Mike Christensen
Soft-tek International, Inc.
1999 N. Amidon, Wichita, KS 67203
316 838 7200 (v) -- 316 838 3789 (f)