Re: Moving an Instance

From: RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/05/11

One critical point is, are the hosts the same type of machine?

Also, are there any triggers, PL/SQL procedures, special grants, etc? Only the export method (among those you describe below) will keep these in sync.

Carlos A. Gonzalez <Carlos_A_gonzalez_at_us.dell.com> wrote in article <01bc5c7e$c65ab7c0$8a1ca68f_at_carlos.us.dell.com>...