Advice on Oracle book

From: Eric Jansson <ejansson_at_mail.utexas.edu>
Date: 1997/05/08

I'm new to Oracle and databases in general and need references and advice on a good book. I checked the FAQ and it was difficult to tell which book would be best. The database I'll be setting up will have a web interface, so I'm especially interested in how to construct one of tehse, yet none of the book descriptions mentioned this directly.

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Eric Jansson
ejansson_at_mail.utexas.edu Received on Thu May 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT