Re: SQL*Plus bug

From: Siphiwe Memela <siphiwe_at_cm.co.za>
Date: 1997/05/08

Mark McCubbin wrote:

> Yes, my SQL*Plus does the same thing. To avoid this, I execute the
> statments as scripts files. If you find a "real solution" please let me
> know.
>
> Mark

This 'bug' is very disconcerting. However, you should give this a try. Use a mouse :

   Highlight the text you want to copy and while still pressing the LEFT mouse button...

   ...press the RIGHT mouse button
   ......It works.

--
Siphiwe Muziwenkosi Memela         <siphiwe_at_cm.co.za>
Computer Management (Pty) Ltd.   Durban, South Africa