Re: Read a File into Forms4.5 and Display it

From: Shawn Odekirk <shawno_at_erudite.com>
Date: 1997/05/08

> Where can I find the information on the TEXT_IO? I've grep'd the
> RDBMS/admin directory for Oracle 7.3 and checked the d2k ref manuals.
> Not located in either. Info would be appreciated.

TEXT_IO is a built-in forms package.
In the Object Navigator in the Forms Designer expand the Forms built-in packages section. If you expand the TEXT_IO package you can see the functions that are available.

They are also documented in the forms on-line help.

Shawn Received on Thu May 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT