***** PROJECT LEADER/MANAGERS *** Houston, TX

From: Ilene Blender <ilene_at_baker-street.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

The Baker Street Group is a full service professional staffing organization headquartered in Houston, Texas. Named one of Houston’s fastest growing companies we are currently assisting some of the nation’s finest companies with their staffing needs. Our IT staffing division is currently looking for :

Job Description: Develop and execute project plans, leading project teams (of 5-15) developers, work with proj mgt. teams to determine latent requirements, risk identification and migration strategies.

Skills req’d: project mgt./leadership 2 years, 3 years of C programming, 1 year of client-server technology, 1 year of C++, OOP/OOD, RDBMS, UNIX and/or Windows 95/NT, BSCS, project management tools.

Skills desired: Oracle, MSCS, MS-Project, Gantt/PERT, JAVA

Duration: Permanent

Salary: $ 65-80 K PLUS, 20-40% variable bonus, paid quarterly

Location: Houston, TX

Contact:
Ilene Blender or Tim Lundstedt
BAKER STREET GROUP
1250 Wood Branch Park, Suite 400
Houston, TX 77079
281/870-8707-Tel
281/870-8204-Fax
mail to: ilene_at_baker-street.com Received on Wed May 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT