ODBC connection

From: <toniki_at_ihc.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

I'm having trouble using ODBC drivers (Visigenic, MS, Statit) to connect to a remote Oracle database. When I try to add a data source, I get an error saying "The Oracle client and networking components were not found." I've got SQLNet v2 running -- I know it's working because I can access the database using SQLPlus. Any idea what the drivers are looking for exactly, and where they're looking, and why they might not be finding what they're looking for? Received on Wed May 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT