PO7 ODBC

From: <JCharlton_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/05/06

Hi,
I'm trying to use ODBC to access my Personal Oracle 7.2 database which resides on my hard disk. I downloaded the appropriate ODBC driver from the Oracle web site. The problem is that I don't know the correct "Connect String" to use in the ODBC setup page. I've tryed Oracle7 (which used to work in Windows 3.1 (Oracle 7.1) ), PO7, Local Database, Oracle - but none of these work, I just get ORA-03121 - No Interface Driver Connected. Does this mean that I need to use SQL*Net even though the database is local, or am I just using the wrong connect string?

Any assistence would be apprecieted

Many thanks

John. Received on Tue May 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT