ALERTS Financials

From: <kamayer_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1997/05/06

We are running Oracle Apps 10.6.1, Financials SC Prod 15, and verions 7.1.6.2 of the database. When trying to set up an event based alert running against the RA_CUSTOMERS table, we get one of the following errors: 1. APP-04142 Oracle Alert encountered the following UPI error ORA-1017 invalid user name/password:login denied. This alternates randomly with the other error 2. APP-4108 SQL error ORA-00942:table or view does not exist occurred while excuting the user defined SQL statement for this alert(STMT = SELECT customer_name,
TO_CHAR(NULL)
from ra_customers
where rowid = TO_CHAR(NULL))

I think this has to do with the OracleID of the application that owns the alert(in our case-Government Receivables). When I go into alert details, and select installations it only gives me a choive of APPS. Shouldnt I have a choice of AR which is the Government Receivables module?

Kevin Mayer
kamayer_at_boco.co.gov Received on Tue May 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT