Re: Oracle DBA certification exam

From: Guillermo Cordoba <gcordoba_at_mail.intercable.net>
Date: 1997/05/06

Hi!

I would like to know how suited are the following products for the preparation for the Oracle DBA Administration Certification Exam:

Administer the Oracle7 Database I - CBT Administer the Oracle7 Database II - CBT

Or maybe someoane else has a better reference for tranning without having to attend to a formal course.

--
Guillermo Cordoba gcordoba_at_intercable.net
GE Capital IT Solutions

-+ The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do +-
-+ not necessarily represent those of the company I work for. +-