Regular Expressions in PL/SQL?

From: Joe O'Connor <joe_at_exit109.com>
Date: 1997/05/04

I am new to PL/SQL programming. Ther looks like there is no native support for regular expressions in PL/SQL.

Does anyone know of any third party PL/SQL libraries that will allow me to perform string manipulation using regular expression is PL/SQL?

Thanx
-- Joe Received on Sun May 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT